This is a 4 week, 5-6 days a week, conditioning program that requires no equipment or gym. While not required, a heart-rate monitor is strongly recommended. Many of the workouts have target heart rate ranges, and being able to measure your resting HR, max HR and recovery levels with a monitor is the best way to get the most out of your workouts and this program.
- Each workout is 45-90mins depending on the day and intensity level
- Recovery focused with intensity and volume different each day
- Simple exercises with no equipment needed. Running is the foundation
We offer 3 levels of programming based on your current fitness level.
- Haven’t trained consistently for the last few months
- Resting HR in the upper 60s or higher
- New to fitness and training in general
- Usually train 3-5+ days a week
- Resting HR in the upper 50s-lower 60s
- 1+ year of training history
- Resting HR in the mid 50s or lower
- Include conditioning at least 3-4 days per week
- Run distances greater than 3-5 miles on a regular basis